Thirteen Precepts for a Better Face
- Get to like your face.
- Faces grow beautiful when they are observed.
- Faces grow beautiful when they are complimented.
- Think of any unusual facial feature you have as the key to your own special charm.
- Stop being self-conscious about a feature, and people will stop noticing it.
- Every time you knit your brows, you scrunch up your stomach as well.
- Open up the space between your eyes, and your outlook on life will broaden as well.
- Keep your mouth and teeth clean, and smile easily.
- Make a point of keeping your countenance symmetrical.
- Look on your beautiful wrinkles or your beautiful bald head as the pride of your life.
- One-third of your life is spent sleeping. Put on a pleasant face before bed.
- Put on a happy face, and you’ll feel happy inside, and your life will be happy too.
- Pleasant faces and unpleasant faces are catching.
-The Evolving Face of the Japanese, Dr. Harashima Hiroshi